Its starting to rain, wanna grab a coffee?!
Tourist or local check it out!
I am a coffee lover, a coffee shop lover, a lover of heavy knit sweaters, a lover of local shops, a people watcher, and LOVE being warm and cozy on a rainy and cold day…
Here are my top 7 coffee shops in my hood (Gastown) that I adore and HIGHLY recommend checking out! I doubt you’ll be disappointed! PS I added the link to their website/ Instagram so check it out!
- Nelson The Seagull –> I feel like Im in New York City, bread is amazing, great breakfast
- Eats Van Roasters –> Coffee, money goes to a good cause, CHOCOLATE made in store!!
- Birds and Beets –> love granola, and layout of the shop! Great snack food
- Buro –> favourite place to people watch !
- Revolver –> Hipster chic , love it! Baristas there are magical!
- Timbertrain –> good vibes, good coffee. Sit in a train and sip coffee
- Purebread –> UM… I know Im a personal trainer, but sometimes a girls gotta have a cheat meal- desserts galore…. amazing and fresh. favourite bread: Walnut Rosemary Seasalt